We are starting in on our Bunker work today. Here a couple of pics of the left front bunker on #1. Post Irene and after this morning with new sand added. Last fall we rebuilt the bunker wall with a gravel base, soil and sod. We raised the outside wall several inches hopefully deflecting some of the rushing flooding water around the bunker. The drainage was reset and this morning we added the new sand, which will be soft for awhile. We will be getting into the rest of the bunkers this week, checking sand depths and adding sand where needed. This is a very long process for us and may take us up to 2 weeks. We will be bringing more course supplies out this week as well. Next week we will be getting the irrigation system up and running. That is another lengthy process for us.